Need a break from Netflix, Game of Thrones, and reality television? Try switching your binge-watching to something inspirational and informative. Here are 10 TED talks to get you started.
1. How to See Past Your Own Perspective and Find Truth by Michael Patrick Lynch.
2. The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown.
3. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. The Price of Shame by Monica Lewinsky.
5. Looks Aren’t Everything. Believe me, I’m a Model by Cameron Russell.
6. The Danger of a Single Story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
7. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Lee Duckworth.
8. How to Stay Calm When You Know You’ll be Stressed by Daniel Levitin.
9. 3 Ways to Spot a Bad Statistic by Mona Chalabi.
10. Say Your Truths and Seek Them In Others by Elizabeth Lesser.