Saturday, June 2 11:30am-1:30pm
Sunday, June 3 11:30am-4pm
Recommended preparation (best if done 1 month to 2 weeks before attunement). Some of these suggestions are made with the intention to relax and calm the nervous system as well as physical body prior to an attunement, to allow for the most receptivity and sensitivity to energy. Please keep in mind these recommendations are not demands but are suggestions, and that you can effectively receive an attunement whether or not you choose to prepare your physical body.
– Cut sugar, and dairy from diet, meat as well if so inclined
– Cut caffeine including coffee, and soda—Green tea is okay if needing caffeine but preferred to keep teas non-caffeinated herbal options.
– No alcohol, tobacco, or drug use; unless required medication for health needs
– Avoid all harsh media; including the news, music, television, images that do not promote a sense of peace and calm
– Practice in yoga, mindful walking, and even running or any exercise that is suitable to your bodies needs any where from 15 minutes a day to an hour 3-4 days a week
– Meditate 10-20 minutes a day; guided on Youtube or self-meditation. Activities such as coloring can be a great source of meditation if the ability to sit in silent meditation is not yet a skill you’ve mastered
– Begin journaling; noting daily moods, energy felt, dreams, intuitive thoughts, etc anything that calls to you to start to play with explore your inner self
Participants should come clothed in comfortable attire, ie. Yoga attire, and bring a yoga mat, blanket and pillow if they so desire. Participants also should bring a pen and note pad, as well as any other objects such as crystals or totems of healing they enjoy carrying.
Everyone looking to take Reiki I need not to worry if any or none of these guidelines were met. Healing is healing, and all you need is an open mind and receptive heart to be a well versed Reiki practitioner.
Any questions prior to attunements can be directed to email@example.com.
Location: Bare Feet Loft
1142 W. Madison #403